Wednesday, March 21, 2007

280 Studios Fashion Show Photos

I'll be honest, you probably missed an amazing night at The Roxy on March 1st. Clearly I'm behind with this one... but "Future Classic's Masquerade Ball and Fashion Show," featuring 280 Studios, Karmaloop, New Balance, the Hearthrob DJs, and Stingray Body Art (props sponsors), was killer. Again though, you probably missed out. Most real talent doesn't get the credit it deserves... and even with a few hundred attendants the 280 Studios collection didn't get close to what it demands. We are talking well over 300 of Boston's most hip and fashionable young adults. Next time I'm collecting tickets for these guys though I expect my hands to reek from the stench of dirty crushed up money you dug out from under your ex's futon... because that is what these cats deserve.

280 Studios gave me a visual orgasm while my fresh New Balance kicks left me looking for a post sex jog instead of a cigarette. Yeah, and I fucking love cigarettes. So for those of you sad fools who were stoned at home thinking, "huh, where was I supp-- ooh chips," I've got the next best thing for you. Check out our hottest new photo gallery at Future Classic:



"Thank science" for batch photo editing. I mean just look at those suckers, I didn't have the heart to leave any out.

No comments: