Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hipster Trash

While doing some Flickr surfing I ran accross a beautiful example of hipster meets urban trash. It's been a pretty common style of the past 10 to 15 months... not big enough that it has an official name but judging from where titles like 'punk,' 'emo,' and 'other title of the year here' have come from and than gone too... my guess is that a year or three from now "everyone and their mother" will be saying hipster and this is what they will be talking about:




AAAHHHH HA HA ha ha hahaha...! Go read the description she wrote about the photo. It seems, and im sure, she is totally legit about it. Obviously she has spent some time in an east coast city... maybe a dabble on the west but that wouldn't be a requirement. I'm so completely over fashion, superficialness, and other bullshit I'm back to wearing jeans I bought who knows where four years ago whatever t-shirt fits and whichever pair of shoes is most comfortable for the day. NO... it's true I don't really stand on on campus anymore against the regular "i hope I look hot for 'whoever'," fuck-tard types. Guess what though, I honestly am shocked myself at how little I care.

So, stop coming to this blog unless you are completely ready for me to turn into a totally real person. What a week this has been. What a year really. Elch, I'm a real person now... go fuck your mother.

No comments: