Saturday, June 2, 2007

If this is about you don't bother approching me about it... my head might explode as I slowly kill you. I like my head.

Many "friends" of mine over the past year have treated me like something closely resembling "shit," or really anything that belongs in a sewage container of sorts. At the very least, some have treated me as something that would not go in an apartment or any kind of home... especially if it belongs to them.

Truthfully I could write a decent sized list of what I have endured. I'll keep it short, however, and say that I have been lied to, ignored, stolen from, backstabbed and generally interacted with as if I were an actual shit. This was all done by "friends" who are greater in number than most realize. The treatment continues but thankfully a fair amount of you didn't receive the "make Sean hate life" memo.

Those of you who have remained close and good to me and helped me through the past year... I'm grateful. I'm not able to repay you with a single act. Just please remember that I am also a good friend to have and will continue to be so for as long as I know you.

Those who I've describe as "friends" with those fun little quotation marks, I'm not going to dwell and let you live in my head rent free. Just know that you are pathetic and sad. We are no longer friends and that was your choice. Go fuck yourselves and die.

I've rewritten this about four times. It was meant to let out my anger and frustration but this version I chose to post. I guess, it was the least anger filled and vulgar and just downright most comprehendible of the few thousand words I shot out. Much better than stabbing someone to within an inch of their life but not killing them

No comments: